Tuesday, July 26, 2011

college.

So I've been in college for 3 days now... and I'll have to say is its a lot harder then high school. That's for sure!

Here's some pics of my oh so spacious room:



Here is what I walked into when i opened the door (minus the sheets and the bags.)

This is my so called desk. I have made a few changes to it... like not putting my laundry basket up there.
 The closet.... almost as big as my one at home.
 Pictures that I printed out to decorate :) I also put some on my bulletin board.

I love my room to tell you the truth.. its really really small but I'm used to it now. Besides the hours of homework, even though its been like 3 days, its been way fun! Especially hanging out in the game room playing dance central! That is the most amazing game ever! I would highly recommend it.

well i hope you all are doing great!!


love nani.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment