Monday, July 11, 2011

Charity.



"Perhaps the greatest charity comes when we are kind to each other, when we don't judge or categorize someone else, when we simply give each other the benefit of the doubt or remain quiet. Charity is accepting someone's differences, weaknesses, and shortcomings; having patience with someone who has let us down; or resisting the impulse to become offended when someone doesn't handle the way we might have hoped. Charity is refusing to take advantage of another's weakness and being willing to forgive someone who has hurt us. Charity is expecting the best of each other." -marvin j. ashton

I decided that I really need to work on this exact thing. I didn't really read that hand out till I typed in down on here and it hit me that this is what I need to work on. This is a great quote and I'm going to learn how to be loving and accepting of everyone. AND TO EXPECT THE BEST OF OTHERS encouraging them to reach their best.

p.s. The picture above is of my little sister Pami. She is the sweetest and most charitable one in our family.. and my little twin. :) i love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment