Sunday, July 10, 2011

a little about me.

Hello. My name is Kanani, I just graduated and can't wait for the adventures that I have in front of me. I come from a family of 9 people, 2 parents and 6 sisters and I couldn't ask to be a part of any other family. They are my best friends and my support. I am half white and half hawaiian. I am going to be attending BYU hawaii in about a week and am so excited. I want to major in Psychology and minor in Hawaiian studies, so we will see how that goes. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and it is one of the greatest blessings I've been given. 
 Some facts:
  • my favorite color is aqua blue, like the ocean at Waimea.. BEAUTIFUL! 
  • I love having all sisters, probably because I don't know what a brother is like.
  • I have a wonderful boyfriend. :) 
  • I want to travel the world, starting with Africa, I'm going to start an Africa fund.
  • I would love to live in New Zealand.
  • I want to find more ways to do service. 
  • I am going to get done with school in 3 years so I can serve a mission right when I'm 21.
  • I have the cutest niece and nephew in the universe. 
  • Psychology is my favorite thing to learn about.
  • I love my family.
  • I want to make a difference in the world for good. 
Love always, Nani.

2 comments:

  1. you are amazing ms. nani! i know you will make a huge impact on the world. you already have. thanks for the great example you are to your niece and nephew - they adore you... and dom too. haha. :) aisa is sitting next to me blowing you kisses. excited to see what you will do in your life - i know it will be amazing.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete