Friday, August 5, 2011

new things.

 I found a new pet in my room a few days ago. He was soooo cute! here he is: 


 What else is new? hmmmmm.....
  • I have a job... a real one.
  • I played water polo!... and it was so fun.
  • friends.. lots of them.
  • people.
  • college homework. :/
  • managing my time.
  • going to the beach in the middle of the night.
  • paying to do my laundry
  • having a room less then 100 sq. feet.
  • analyzing stories. (English isn't my thing)
  • life. :) 
I hope everyone is having a great day.

Love nani.








1 comment:

  1. hi ms. nani! cute little pet. i think aisa would eat him...haha.

    your mom said the kids skyped you today and aisa couldn't take his eyes off you. that little boy misses his nani - and so does ame'. we are soo proud of you.

    can you email me your address please. :)

    we love you!

    ReplyDelete