Saturday, August 6, 2011

Take me there...

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be able to travel all over the world. Here's where I really want to go:
  • Africa!... to do some sort of service there.
  • China. To teach english.
  • Greece. To see the colorful buildings.
  • Every pacific island would be nice.
  • NEW ZEALAND. 
  • Thai Land
  • Japan.
  • India! really badly.
  • Micronesia.
  • Fiji.. and stay longer then a day.
  • Back to tonga.
  • Italy. to try some pasta. 
  • Paris. just for the heck of it.
  • jamaica. It sounds fun there.
  • Haiti. 
  • and anywhere else I have the chance to go! 
That's my ultimate wish. It would be so cool to be able to travel all over the world. I should start a travel piggy bank. I think I'm going to.I decided that if  I go anywhere I am going to try to do some sort of service there. Whatever it is that I can do. 

Love, Nani.

No comments:

Post a Comment