Monday, November 21, 2011

having fun at home.

the view from grandpa's hospital room

I'm home!I'm so lucky that I have a dad who works for the airlines and an awesome aunt too! I got home yesterday and am home for a week. Here to spend lots of time with my family. Today I got to bond with the sisters while we ran to provo to visit Gpa R. who just had heart surgery. We also went to DI where pami said we should go find all our old stuff. hahaha. and we went to TARGET! I love that place. I could shop there for everything. I also got to see Liss and Soph. Sneaking Cafe Rio into 3 musketeers was pretty exciting... and delicious!  gotta love the adventures I have with them. Ang goes into surgery tomorrow, so tomorrow may be a crazy day but i'm praying for you sis! YOU'RE GONNA DO AWESOME AND HEAL UP IN NO TIME. :)

so yes. that is a little summary of how everything is going right now.

love nani.

No comments:

Post a Comment