Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bucket list before Christmas.

I decided I need a bucket list, BUT, I should probably do some stuff before I go home for Christmas, preferably get a nice tan since I do live on a rock in the middle of the ocean. Here it goes:

  • Paddle board! 
  • Go to a surf competition.
  • Do my homework before 8 o'clock at night. 
  • bonfire!
  • nightswim a few times.
  • move out of HALE 5.... please!
  • stand on a surf board.
  • run 4 days a week.
  • go the the beach twice a week.
  • buy every member of my family a meaningful gift for christmas.
  • climb stairway to heaven.
  • send a letter to a missionary.
  • drink 6 water bottles a day.
  • surprise/scare someone really good.
  • send a package home.
  • Go to the temple everyday for a week.
  • make it to church on time every sunday.
  • take 10 pictures a day of interesting things.
  • update my blog twice a week (for you anga!)
if i can think of anything else i'll add it! 

-love nani.

1 comment:

  1. You can put: make grandma dinner. Cause that would be a nice thing to do. Oh, and I want the shortbread macadamia nut cookies. You can buy them from longs. They are in a little yellow box, I think. Ok. Bye.

    ReplyDelete