Tuesday, November 13, 2012

newsies.


i'm a horrible person... and i suck at blogging. 
So here's some news on the life in Taiwan. 

  1. Chopped the hair off. about a foot. (its sitting in my closet waiting to be sent to locks of love)
  2. My parentals came to visit! last month. that was fun.
  3. Went to the world's 2nd tallest building.
  4. Made TONS of new friends. (aka the neighbor behind us. Amazing lady.) 
  5. My tai guy is probably going to be walking when i get home.
  6. Made if through 4 months. 
  7. My bestie is leaving me for a couple years. Samoa is calling his name. 
  8. Dressed up as the COOLEST zombie ever for Halloween. 
  9. I can pretty much speak chinese.... kinda.
& that is about all i can think of. Life here is great. I'm alive, learning tons, and missing my family and friends like crazy! only a few weeks left and the goal is to enjoy it like no other! 

"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead" -sis. Hinkley. 

life is great. 

Love, Nans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment