Sunday, June 24, 2012

Off to that little Chinese island.

ALOHA! So I will soon be departing Utah for that little island over there by china. I think it's called Taiwan. 6 months of some Asian lifestyle and teaching my butt off at the owl preschool. It's going to be an adventure. I don't know if I'm more scared or excited. It hasn't really hit me yet so once I bored that plane on Thursday morning at 1 I guess i'll find out. I just talked to Ms.Amy Schlauder last night and i'm more than prepared to go. My feelings on this whole trip are excitement, nervous, scared, anxious and well any other feeling you get when you're moving to another country. I'm just super excited for the smoothies. I heard they're the bomb. I'm going over with my cousin, Katelin Roper. sooo yes. That is just a little update. Love nani.

No comments:

Post a Comment