Monday, February 13, 2012

I forgot i had a blog!


Ahh its been so long. I kind of completely forgot that I even have a blog. My life right now consists of going to school, then work, then doing homework, with and occasional nap and maybe a little working out. So recent events of my life have been:
  • Homework, homework, homework.
  • We attempted to climb stairway to heaven but got caught by security. So we will be going next week.
  • Went on another hike instead.
  • learned that life is just one big test. Don't sweat the small stuff and put what's important {aka eternal} first.
  • switched to a new ward and i think i'm going to love it.
  • trying to figure out how to manage my time and not get distracted.
  • have two weeks worth of dirty laundry.
  • sent packages to the people i love. 
  • figuring out that i have the best roomie ever. 
  • relieving stress.
All in all, LIFE IS GREAT & i'm ready for the journey.

love nani.

2 comments:

  1. don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. things always seem to get crazzy and blogs are the first to be neglected!! love it though !!

    ReplyDelete