Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home sweet home.

Its been awhile. Well... I went home over our week long break before fall semester! It was an adventure.

 My sister's didn't know I was coming home. sooooo.... what happened was I took some pics with their bunny and sent it to them. A few minutes later I called and they were so confused. I told them I found the bunny and it was with me in hawaii. So they go outside to check and sure enough I was standing right there. The two little ones hugged me like crazy. IT WAS THE BEST SURPRISE EVER!


 While I was home I did lots... too much for a vacation. here's what:

  • I hung out with my FAVORITE niece and nephew in the whole wide world!



  • I went to the temple.
  •  Hung out with my sister... (But I wish I would have more)
  •  And... spent some time with my GRAND DAUGHTER.
 It was super fun and I'm really glad I have parents who wanted me to come home :) sooo... THANKS MOM AND DAD. I'm sorry if I wasn't home very much. I'm grateful that I got to go for a bit.


love nani.

No comments:

Post a Comment